Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Franzia Crisp White Wine Review

Is Franzia Crisp White Wine Good?

I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing and I know anyone who sees this Franzia Crisp White Wine Review probably hasn't read the Franzia Shiraz Wine Review that I posted a while back. I'll give you a quick summary, the Franzia Shiraz Wine was a great value. It was my favorite Franzia Wine to date. It was extremely affordable and it tasted pretty good. The Franzia Crisp White Wine was the exact opposite. I hated it. I'm the type of person that will pretty much drink anything but I just couldn't stomach the Franzia Crisp White Wine. So to be direct, avoid this wine like it was the plague! For those of you unfortunate enough to have already bought this wine, read below for some create ways to use the Franzia Crisp White Wine.

Franzia Crisp White Wine Review
Franzia Crisp White Wine Review


Things to Use Franzia Crisp White Wine For


  • You can clean you car's tires with Franzia Crisp White Wine
  • You can host a party and pour the Franzia Crisp White Wine in a different bottle and serve it to guests (I'm guessing no is going to want to come to my next party after reading this)
  • You can get your dog drunk off of Franzia Crisp White Wine, that's always good for a laugh
  • You can give Franzia Crisp White Wine to underage kids, they'll drink anything (this is a joke, don't do that because it's illegal)
  • Give it to a homeless person


I could have kept going on and on about things to do with Franzia Crisp White Wine besides drink it. Keep reading for some more food reviews and drink reviews.

9 comments:

  1. um...really?!
    I actually purchased this because it was reasonablly priced, and NOT bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I haven't tried it but was thinking about buying it today. Instead, I got a box of Oak Leaf Pinot Grigio, which I find is really awesome, for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'll have to give the Oak Leaf Pinot Grigio a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently, you have no idea what you're talking about. Franzia's Crisp White is a mild, refreshing wine... nothing hard to stomach about it. Cheap, but fine. I recommend you find something else to do with your spare time other than blogging, sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Franzia Crisp White went through a year when it tasted "different", but it's back to its old self now. It's slightly sweet, not oaky. It is, as anonymous says, mild and refreshing. To each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it as well. Great value, mild and smooth. Wonderful to cook with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Grocery Store's wine snob's glare when he sees me buying at least two boxes per week. I swear he is always there when I go in to fetch a box. This is a good, cheap, white table wine that is excellent for 'everyday' use. I'm retired and on a fixed income. I agree that the taste changed a while back, but it is back to the good standard and I'm not ashamed to serve it (or drink it).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody that has tried the crisp white wants to get some, it is a very good inexpensive wine, the blogger is crazy....try it

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave some feedback. You can tell me how much you loved the post or that I'm a complete idiot.